We had over 150+ applications this year to present at Involve. The calibre of applications was of such a high standard, it made selection for the programme extremely hard. After many meetings, phone calls, post it notes, and more and more meetings, we were able to put a programme together.
All 150+ applicants should have received a letter from us informing them of their placement. For the people successful in this process, this page has been made to hold all the information leading up to the conference in one handy place.
What we need from you:
1. Complete confirmation form: In order to finalise the conference programme we need you to complete the online confirmation form here no later than 21st May 2018. The form asks you to:
- Accept this offer to present at Involve 2018 - and as such confirm that you will deliver your presentation in the format listed in the email letter sent to you. Note: this may differ from your original choice.
- Confirm your presentation description to be included in the official conference programme. The description you submitted as part of your application is listed at the end of the email letter we sent you. Can you please review this, ensure it is correct and is a maximum of 150 words - and upload it into the confirmation form in the space provided.
- Confirm the full names of all presenters to be included in the programme.
2. Upload your presentation: For Presentations and Workshops (not Bus Stops) we will require a copy of your full presentation prior to the conference – in order to have these pre-loaded onto computers ready for your presentation on the day.
- Can you please upload this to Dropbox here: by 1st July 2018.
- Please use your unique presentation number and presentation title to identify your presentation: i.e., # 1, Whakapiri - Whakamarama - Whakamana: A reflective framework for connection, participation and change
Note: You must also bring a backup copy of your presentation on a USB memory stick to the conference, in case there are any issues.
3. Register for the conference: Presenters are required to register to attend the conference. If you haven’t registered yet, you can do so online here. Early-bird registrations are open until 13th July 2018. Please indicate that you are a conference presenter and include your presentation unique number in the space provided.
4. Other information:
- Copy of handout materials: All presenters are required to include a tool or one-pager to give participants who attend their session. You will need to bring 70 to 100 copies of the tool / one-pager with you to give out, as there will be no facilities to photocopy these materials during the conference. Following the conference we will ask you to share these materials electronically so that people who were unable to attend your session can access it.
- Audio visual equipment available: For Presentations and Workshops (not Bus Stops), presenters will have access to a PC with audio connection and WiFi connectivity, a data projector, projection screen and microphone. If you have any equipment requirements over and above this, it is your responsibility to provide them.
We will keep this page updated for presenters with information in the lead up to Involve. However, all direct communication is via email. So ensure to check emails first and use this page as a reference.
If you have any questions not covered in the above information, please reach out to the team via email@example.com.