Compassion-Based Trauma Resolution Professional Development Training
Workplace Wellbeing Institute’s Compassion-Based Trauma Resolution 2-Day Professional Development Training will provide you and your agency with science-informed and evidenced-based Mindfulness skills, techniques and practices to effectively work with traumatised individuals.Tuakau, Kaitoke, Christchurch Events & workshops
Research into the Neuroscience of Trauma and its impacts on Brain Development shows clearly three primary areas of the brain that are adversely affected by Traumatic Stress. Mindfulness & Mindfulness Practices assists the brain’s neural systems to “fire together, wire together & survive together” thus supporting the neurophysiological resolution of trauma.
The following training opportunities are available currently at Earlybird Discount of $545 when paid by 1st February 2019.
- Lavalla Estate, 131-139 Dominion Rd, Tuakau 2121
- Wednesday 6th & Thursday 7th March, 2019
- Aston Norwood Café & Function Centre, 1747 State Highway 2, Kaitoke, Wellington 5018
- Wednesday 13th & Thursday 14th March, 2019
- The Vineyard @ Rossendale, 100 Old Tai Tapu Rd, Christchurch 8025
- Wednesday 20th & Thursday 21st March, 2019